AFFORDABLE DENTAL CARE
We Provide Dental Financing Options
Seeing a dentist without insurance can be a stressful situation. That is why we strive to provide you with affordable, high-quality dental care that fits your budget. Your treatment plan will include a breakdown of all applicable fees and we will inform you of all costs before treatment is administered.
We understand that those without insurance are still in need of care, especially when it is emergency dental care and you are in immediate pain. We are here to help you work through a solution. Please ask us about dental payment options such as dental financing plans.
Other Payment Options
Other options for getting treatment are credit card payments, and bank drafts. Charges are payable at the time of treatment, however, if special arrangements are needed, please talk to our dental office manager prior to receiving service.
Patients can also apply for a payment plan thru Care Credit. Please visit www.carecredit.com for more information.
If you have any dental financing questions regarding your dental treatment, please ask us! We will thoroughly explain your options and will work hard to accommodate your needs.
INSURANCE CARRIERS WE ACCEPT
We participate with many insurance carriers. If your insurance provides dental coverage for any type of treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Insurance policies vary, so we will review your dental insurance policy to determine the appropriate course of action. Once treatment has started, we will file your claims for you.
Where to Start
To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire, which you can find on our forms page. Please remember that insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financial responsible party is accountable for all charges.
Our List of Insurance Providers
We work with different insurance companies including Washington Dental, Delta Dental, Metlife, Regence, and many more. For your convenience, the following is a list of insurance companies with whom we are providers.
- Ameritas –http://ameritas-dental.prismisp.com/
- Principle– http://c3.go2dental.com/member/dental_search/provsel.cgi
- Reliance– http://www.reliancestandard.com/employee-individual/products/employee-benefits/dental-vision/
- The Standard– http://ameritas-dental.prismisp.com/
- Sunlife Financial– https://ebg.sunlife.com/public_contents/providers/html/index.html
- Humana– http://www.humanadental.com/
- ODS or moda health– https://www.modahealth.com/dental/
- Cigna– http://www.cigna.com/web/public/hcpdirectory
- Aetna– http://www.aetna.com/docfind/home.do
- Washington Dental Service– http://www.deltadentalwa.com/Patient/Public/FindADentist/AdvancedSearch.aspx
- Delta Dental– https://www.deltadental.com/DentistSearch/DentistSearchController.ccl
- Metlife– https://www.metlife.com/individual/life-advice/health-issues/finding-a-dentist/index.html
- Metlife Tricare– http://www.tricare.mil/Dental/TDP/DentalProviders.aspx
- GEHA– https://www.geha.com/FAQs-and-Resources/Provider-Search
- Assurant– http://www.assuranthealth.com/corp/ah/Customers/NetworkListing.htm
- Regence– http://www.wa.regence.com/provider/directory/
- United Health Care– http://www.uhc.com/home.htm
- United Concordia– https://www.unitedconcordia.com/find-a-dentist/