– Set the example by being happy about brushing your teeth. If you make it look fun, your kids will want to do it too.
– Get matching toothbrushes and let them copy you.
– Buy electric toothbrushes to add more entertainment value to brushing.
– Tell them a story. Give them a reason to brush their teeth with a story that explains why it’s so important
– Use a dissolving agent, which can be found at pharmacies, to show them the plaque on their teeth.
– Let your children pick out their own toothpaste.
– Have your kids brush their teeth and then have them brush their dolls or stuffed animal’s teeth.
– Make a lot of bubbles and have a bubble-making contest with brushing. Whoever creates the most bubbles is getting their teeth the cleanest.
– Give them a timer and have them be in charge of setting the timer and brushing until it goes off.
– Praise them when they brush for two whole minutes.